Recruiting Your Workforce
Looking for talent? Look no further. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offers 74 bachelor’s, 104 master’s, 65 doctorate and seven professional degree programs through the College of Arts & Sciences and its professional schools. With over 19,000 undergraduates as well as 10,800 graduate and professional students, the choices are endless.
Opportunities for recruitment include:
- Posting jobs and/or internships
- On-campus recruiting
- Having a table at one of our career and graduate/professional school information fairs
- Getting involved in our annual panel discussions on different career topics
- Coming to campus for industry nights to talk with students and professionals in targeted career areas
- Becoming a speaker for campus organizations
- Building a Campus Relations Program
Career Services Offices
Career and employer services at UNC-Chapel Hill are decentralized. University Career Services (UCS) is the University’s central career office, but there are 7 school-based career services offices that manage employer relations and student advising for their schools/departments. In addition, there are separate offices that support the programs for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Accounting (MAC), as well as the Schools of Law, Dentistry and Medicine.
Interested in learning more about how the Industry Relations team can work
with you to achieve your goals? Contact us!